Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Israel!

I apologize for the time that has elapsed since my last post!  Life has been very, very busy in the last two months, culminating in a two-week experience in Israel (touring and serving) for my husband and me. 

We had the opportunity to tour with Marvin Rosenthal, founder of Zion's Hope (www.zionshope.org). Both he and his son David are excellent Bible teachers.  In fact, I brought home a notebook filled with insights gained from both them and Tito our tour guide. 

In the next couple weeks, I will be putting those insights on this blog. In addition to my notes, I have over 1600 photos to organize!  It is not like me to take so many photos, but I couldn't help myself.  Usually I am more like my spouse, who took about 27 photos while we were there.  This photo was taken from Mt. Scopus... our first glimpse of the Holy City!



No comments:

Post a Comment