- Arabs living in Israel with full citizenship: about 1,500,000.
- Jews living with full citizenship (or no citizenship) in Jordan (formerly 77% of Palestine): 0.
- Jews living in Saudi Arabia: 0. (They are not even allowed in)
- Jews living in Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Iraq, Iran, etc: Maybe a handful.
- Ending its occupation and colonization of all Arab lands and dismantling the Wall
- Recognizing the fundamental rights of the Arab-Palestinian citizens of Israel to full equality
- Respecting, protecting and promoting the rights of Palestinian refugees to return to their homes and properties as stipulated in UN Resolution 194.
- Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen all voted against Resolution 194.
- Israel is not mentioned at all by name in resolution 194.
- There is no call for justice for the many Jewish refugees that were forced to flee Middle Eastern countries after 1948.
- No Arab country will offer citizenship to the Palestinian Arabs that were displaced by the war.
- 50,000 displaced Palestinian Arabs HAVE returned to Israel and gained citizenship.
- When they mean "refugee right of return" they do not mean the original 500,000-700,000 people who fled during the War of Independence. They mean the 5 million descendants of them as well. Goodbye Jewish demographic.
|Satan hates it that he just can't seem to win against Israel.|
The pastures of God for a possession.”